Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More New Mex

Saturday afternoon Mary & I met her friend Kim & daughter Kiley for tea at the St. James tea room. It was divine! I'm not exaggerating when i tell you it's the best tea room i've ever been to (yes i havent been to many, but still). I'm not the only one who thinks so; the tea room has out-grown it's space twice now and is on it's 3rd location. They've totally outdone themselves with the interior. Envision stepping into a Jane austen novel and sitting in a perfectly appointed victorian parlor. And no, i totally forgot to take pics since i was completely distracted by the fabulous tea and mouth-watering savories. If you ever visit ABQ, go there. You won't be disappointed. I ask to go every time i visit.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mary & I felt like amazons next to these gals!
Photobucket
We took a walk on sunday in the "open space" it's called. Beautiful views and weather. Jubilant dogs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beetle pic for my mom. It's called a "stink beetle". That's love mom, that i took a bug pic for you :)
Photobucket
Dinner sunday night at the Everhards! Was a blast!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gabe loved Timmy. I didn't take too many pics, sorry. I was too busy stuffing face and drinking wine. Hope you all had nice weekends too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment