Saturday, March 7, 2009

Grin Time!







I'm on my own with Gabe for the month of March. So far it's been going fairly well. He's putting away between 5 and 6 oz a feeding and seems to be a pretty content baby. He absolutely loves to be outside so I take two walks a day with him and the dogs. He's begun to smile and does this little smirk/grin look often. I tried to get a picture of it, but it's hard to catch him! I sat him up on the couch and he enjoyed looking all around and squirming. He's getting a new set of casts this Tuesday, which will mean he only has one month to go till he's done! I can't wait to see his cute little legs and feet, give him a real bath. We love you Michael, stay safe out there! xoxox

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, it's an almost smile. he will smile for sure when he sees his daddy, right? :)

lots of love, mike

Post a Comment