Monday, September 20, 2010

 Gabers cracks us up about as often as he drives us crazy! He's a total goof most of the time! Grammie Nulk gave Gabers this bucket last Easter. He found a new use for it...party hat! It's really hard to scold Gabe for misbehaving when he's wearing a bucket on his head and beads around his neck!
  The latest with us is were down to about 10 days till Michael heads to sapper school and I take off for New Mexico. My parents are squeezing in a visit  this week as well! I've been busy sewing, cleaning, walking and chasing Gabe! I'm super excited to see New Mex in the fall and see the Balloon Fiesta. Michael's been talking about me going since we started dating. I've already been forced to promise I'll send Nulkie a postcard! And stock up on Sadie's salsa (if you have taste buds left...yuck)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look, I got bangs! And I chopped a few inches off my hair which feels amazing.  (I don't know what Nulkie's doing in this picture..probably stealthy flexing or something :)
Photobucket

1 comments:

Ahn said...

i want a better picture of the bangs. as you know, i'm very pro bangs.

Post a Comment