Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Moses!


Yesterday Gabe had his 4 month check up. He did great! He was laughing and cooing at the dr. the whole time. It will come as no surprise to most of you that Gabe is above the 97th percentile in everything- height, weight and head circumference. He's 28.5 inches long and 18 lbs 10 oz! That's big, but he's acutally lean for his length. The dr. said we should start him on cereal, then veggies and then fruit. So next week after we get the high chair from grams in long island were gonna try some rice cereal.
On a side note, Michael sent me this veil head covering thingy that the men wear in Iraq. So i decided it would be fun to put on Gabers and take pics. I think he looks like Moses! I'm not sure if i put i on right, but we were was having a good time! I know every mom says this but I think Gabe looks cuter everyday! Look at those beautiful blues! He's blowing bubbles, passing toys from hand to hand, kicking at things, splashing in the tub, and starting to do push-ups during tummy time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy! He's a true nulk at 97% hahah. He has a wonderful mommy that loves him mucho and takes great care of him. I am blessed to have you as well wifey.
Love,
Michael

Post a Comment