Sunday, July 5, 2009

The latest

Hopefully in 5 weeks from today Michael will be getting on a plane making his way to the States! We are really missing each other a lot right now, so his r & r really can't come fast enough. He's been at Liberty working on getting some vehicles fixed for the company, thus he's been very busy. Fortunately we have been able to talk everyday. This past week was pretty low key- Gabe & I stayed home mostly. We've had some company for a few dinner parties.

This was on 4th of July, we decided to take a hike. I think Gabe is getting to the max capacity for the baby bjorn! It was a nice day, the first in probably a week that it didn't rain. Michael & I have been having opposite weather that's for sure! The trail was a total mud factory, and the creek was really rushing but the ticks weren't too bad this time.

Here's Gabers "sitting". I think he looks like Mike here..and you can see his reddish hair :)

Here are some pictures my parents took on a hike in the adirondacks. I thought they were so pretty I thought i'd share them. They're mainly for Michael to daydream about...you'll be seeing green and blue soon!




I guess Bella & Winsty were "brave" and walked out on these logs. Bella proceeded to fall in after this pic i think!


Here's my little cool baby. He's really starting to enjoy his jumparoo! He plays with all the knobs and spinners now, and squeals and cools along with the jungle music. He's such a little cutie.

Here's the new boat! After 15 yrs of the Boston whaler my parents decided to upgrade. We all can't wait to test it out this summer. I''m sure Michael will want to learn how to get up on one ski this summer...he wont have the excuse of the boat engine being too weak!! :)

Here are Sarah, Beth & Me in Lee, Mass. We met for lunch at the Red Lion Inn. This is the same town the Norman Rockwell museam is. It was really fun to spend some time with my freinds.

Gabe fell asleep while i was getting ready for lunch. He's jsut sprawls out wherever i lay him and makes himself comfortable. He's such a good baby! He's eating peaches and cereal now and had his first mashed potatoes the other day.

Anyways, that's all i have! This weekend were traveling to Long Island for some beach time and my Grandpa's 80th bday party. We love you Michael and miss you more! xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your shoe's did get really muddy! i can see the resemblence of me and gabe in that sitting pic. what a cutie. you look good babe. thank you so much for the pictures. they are awesome. i love you too.
michael

Post a Comment