Friday, February 10, 2012

Denver Aquarium

I don't know if you know this about me, but I'm an aquarium junkie. I blame this solely on my mom. If there's an aquarium in a nearby city- i have to check it out. I've been the to Boston one about 4 times. Even the lame one in St. Louis. And the Baltimore one is awesome. Or the Oregon one- i saw the Kayko (free willy) there- only celebrity I've ever met in real life. I hear the  Monteray Bay aquarium is phenomenal-it's like the holy grail of aquariums- I've yet to go. It's on my bucket list. But i digress- so Nulkie had this Friday off, i discovered Denver had an aquarium, and boom- that was immediately our plan. Also, could i say the word aquarium more in one paragraph? I don't think so. Anyways, check it!
 Gabe had a blast. Got to run around looking at fish!



 At the tiger lookout. Unfortunately all 4 tigers were sleeping.
 Did Evie have fun at the aquarium? I take that smile as a yes!

 Evie's valentine's outfit. Daddy picked it out for her.
 indoctrinating her at a young age with love of the sea

 They had real live mermaids! Gabe was awestruck!

 Full body smile after the mermaid encounter! Yay Mama!  I want to be a mermaid when i grow up!

 We ate at the aquarium restaurant. Totally awesome. This was our view. And there was a mermaid show- i mean can you beat mermaids and fish swimming by while listening to the Little mermaid soundtrack? No, no you cannot. It was awesome!

1 comments:

Wu-zy Whatsit said...

That is amazing! I want to be a mermaid! :)

Post a Comment