Saturday, April 16, 2011

All Hail the Conquering Graduate!

 Graduating from the Engineer Captain's Career Course.  I know what you're probably thinking--this guy graduates a lot. I know. He's a smartie pants. This is the 3rd course he's graduated from this year..and he has another in July. I think he just likes presents and celebrations :) Well done Nulkanator!!
 Forgive me, these pics are not superb. I was trying to keep Gabe running away while snapping pics of Nulkie. The whole time Gabe was saying "daddy" just loud enough for the entire auditorium to hear. But he was pretty good overall at the ceremony. And there were close to 40 babies/toddlers in attendance which helped. Apparently the career course was very fertile this year. Michael says "what else are you supposed to do in garrison?"
 Besties from the ECCC.

                                            Six month baby bump!
Gabe attempting to pet "baby sister".

0 comments:

Post a Comment