Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 15 - Something you don't leave the house without.


These are the two I can think of. And my Military I.D. of course (spoken like a true army wife). When i don't have Gabe with me it's strange. Like an appendage missing.  Or my cell. My cell is actually purple. And i get to upgrade in May! Wahoo...smart phone here I come.
Hope all is well with you folks. Were doing good here. I actually have a  "ladies night" out at Osage Beach so Nulkie has his first overnight alone with Gabers!! I'm super excited for a break and to have some female-bonding time :) Tomorrow is supposed to be warm and sunny so Nulkie & Gabe are going to meet me at the outlets for a little bit of shopping. Gabe needs some warm-weather clothes since he outgrew everything from last summer...shocker, i know! That's what happens when you grow 3 inches! After shopping were going hiking. I hope to post some nice pics of our day trip. Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment