Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 13 - Your favorite musician and why?


I'm skipping day 12 becasue it doesnt really apply to me. I live on post..not in a town. So i don't feel like finding a pic for you.
Currently Josh Turner is my fav musician. I know, i know...i used to loathe country and now here i am claiming it's my fave. Ah, how the tables have turned. But you can't really be married to Michael Nulk and not have country grow on you...it's the only music he listens to! Anyhow, i digress. Josh Turner has the most smooth, deep, sensual, relaxing voice out there. Seriously i think he's mega-talented. And he writes the majority of his own music. And he seems like a great guy--doesn't let the fame get to him...this happens to be his wife in the music video which makes me respect him even more. He doesn't drink or party..seems like a cool dude. So enjoy his crooning...he could sing to me anytime. I'm dying to see him in concert!

0 comments:

Post a Comment